1. Power coated MS enclosure for complete corrosion resistance & sturdiness.
Magnum Switchgear, Bangalore 5
2. Rugged MaU Contactor with wide voltage band (250V to 440V).
3. Fitted with MaU type relay for reliable overload protection.
4. A latch on the push button can be used to keep the stop button locked, thus preventing accidental starting.
5. Manual reset facility after overload protection.
6. Fitted with Sz5 type preventer used for sensing voltage and for protection from Single Phasing, Phase Reversal and Voltage Imbalance Conditions to the motor.
7. Sz5 Preventer can be chosen to run in three modes.
Auto – To automatically start the motor after the power resumes.
Manual – To avoid automatically starting the motor after the power-resumes.
Bypass – This can be used if you want to turn-off single phasing protection and Auto Feature. (This is not Recommended)
8. There is a provision in the preventer to have a ON Time Delay Setting ranging from 30 seconds to 5 minutes (before the motor starts)
9. Fitted with Analog Star Delta Timer used for Star to delta conversion for all Sz5 Preventor modes.
10. There is a provision in the Analog Timer to have a time delay from 0 to 30 seconds during Star-Delta Conversion.
11. All connections are terminated through appropriate crimping Luggs.
12. Fitted with Digital Meter to show the voltage (Incoming Power Supply) and Current (Motor Current) alternatively.
13. Indication lamps for voltage between the phases and Output to Motor.
14. There is a provision to connect Dry-Run Preventor in the panel. [D1, D2]
15. Ergonomic design with aesthetic looks, Easy & quick mounting.
16. No screw protrusion from the panel, hence additional safety from water, dust, corrosion and electric shock.
17. There is a provision for using an auxiliary contact block with configuration 1NO + 1NC.